one thing I will never understand is how normal people are unaffected by movies or books I mean when they watch a movie or finish a book they say “well that was a good movie/book” and they move on while I have an existentional crisis and question the whole universe
This film answered the age old question “How do you make Beyonce more sassy?” Answer: Put Nathan Lane to be her sass twin.
news flash!!! being a “fan” of someone doesnt necessarily mean that you have to know every single thing about them, being a “fan” means appreciating that person’s work and not because u know what kind of socks they wear or what kind of perfume they use!!! and if youre the kind of person that brings other people down just because they dont know the things that you do about that celebrity whatsoever then there must be something wrong with you
- Period: WAKE UP ASSHOLE, YOU GOT CRAMPS.
- Period: How bout an entire chocolate cake for breakfast?
- Period: How's that back pain? Feeling better? Let's fix that.
- Period: Find a cookie as big as a house and eat it.
- Period: Where's your Tic Tac box filled with ibuprofen?
- Period: Got things to do? Don't care. Sleep.
- Period: For dinner you're eating an entire bag of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.
- Period: Breeze blows by. Instantly horny.
- Period: You didn't like those brand new underwear right?
- Period: Yell at a puppy.
Hay Sharmell would you like to do a Glamour lingerie photo shootin the new year some time at an old work site.
^ Scroll to Top ----->